● USA - FREE expedited shipping. 3-7 days max with USPS Some items are shipped from my NY studio and some from my Israeli based studio.
● INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - I offer 2 shipping methods.
1. Registered international shipping – is your the default shipping option and costs $4.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING times are between 6 - 12 days approx., depending on the destination and your country and local customs.
2. DHL Express – 2-4 business days. ⭐ Highly recommended during the holidays. When the global post is swamped, DHL will still remain Express… Please consider the 'Ready to ship' time in addition. Make sure to choose the relevant DHL Express profile to your country. A phone number is mandatory. Please add your mobile number in the ‘notes to seller’ while placing your order. I will not be able to ship without your phone number.
● Your item will be insured against loss. I will add a tracking code to the shipping notice that I will send you upon shipping.
Please consider approximately 1-3 business days of creating your item prior to shipping. Once your item is shipped I will send you a notice with a tracking number, if available with the shipping method you chose.
● The shipping times mentioned above are estimated. Shipping may take longer due to your local customs and security clearance times.
Please bear with me during the holidays, and when natural calamities occur. It may take time to ship the products beyond the standard delivery business days.
I will not be responsible for unanticipated delays.
● International buyers: Please note that while buying goods from abroad, Customs Duty and/or Import VAT may be added. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay those fees.
I will not be responsible for any additional local fees. Please look up the local rules and fees for your country of residence before ordering.
● GERMAN BUYERS
My LUCID registration number is - DE5208459278457
●●● PLEASE NOTE - while Covid-19 insists to stick around, shipping times might take longer than stated. I appreciate your understanding and good spirit <3
Pata Pata Jewelry is a boutique studio shop that was created to bring the love and passion of Doron for unique style and self expression. Doron, owner and designer at Pata Pata Jewelry is a professional goldsmith specializes in quality, custom handmade septum rings, nose rings and nose studs, cartilage earrings, tragus and daith jewelry. Her piercing jewelry collection in solid 14k gold and sterling silver range from feminine and delicate to fearless and bold designs.